A LIST OF STUDENT ORGANIZATIONS CURRENTLY REGISTERED (AS OF 4PM MONDAY 4/29/2013) WITH THE OFFICE OF STUDENT ACTIVITIES MAY BE DOWNLOADED HERE: 2013 Org Registration 4.29.2013
The Office of Student Activities requests that you complete your 2013-2014 online Student Organization Registration form by Wednesday, May 1, 2013. Fall registration will close at 11:59 pm that date.
To register your student organization please click on the link below:
NEW FOR 2013-2014:
Organizations not registered with the Office of Student Activities byWednesday, May 1, 2013, will not be permitted to register again until December. Unfortunately, late registrations will NOT be accepted.Failure to register by May 1 will result in loss of privileges including scheduling and participation in the Student Organization Activities Fair.
All TCNJ student organizations are required to annually register with the Office of Student Activities in order to maintain your organization’s “active” status. Organizations not registered by Wednesday, May 1, 2013, will be placed on a temporarily inactive status. Organizations not registering by May 1 and then failing to register again in December will be recommended to the Student Government Association for official de-recognition.
Privileges of completed registration include:
- Eligibility to be included in Welcome Week materials for First year Students
- Eligibility to participate in the Student Organizations Activity Fair on September 4
- Eligibility to participate in Passport to Programming on September 7
- Permission to schedule rooms
- Permission to post, chalk, and hang banners
- Permission to have a TCNJ mailbox
- Permission to have TCNJ web and email accounts
- Permission to request and/or maintain office, cubicle or cabinet space
- Membership on the Student Organization List-Serv
Additionally, for SAF funded organizations; registration, combined with attendance at SFB fall and spring budget clinics and Passport to Programming entitles you to apply for and access your funds.