All student organization event requests are made through the Book-it! @ TCNJ system.
Tier 1— Minimum 10 Business Days notice required
- Event or vendor tables in the Brower Student Center
- Event outside the Brower Student Center that does NOT require additional tables, chairs, etc. i.e. using classrooms “as is”)
- Outdoor event that does NOT require additional college resources (tables, chairs , electricity, signage, etc.
Tier 2— Minimum 20 Business Days notice required
- Outdoor event that DOES require college resources (tables, chairs, signage, electricity, etc.)
- Event in any space other than Brower Student Center that requires additional tables, chairs, etc.
- Vendor Tables in Eickhoff Hall
- Any event in spaces that require permission from personnel outside the Dean of Students office:
- Library Auditorium
- Business Building Basement
- Bliss Hall
- Art & Interactive Multimedia Building
Tier 3— Minimum 30 Business Days notice required
- Major Event: A Major Event is defined as a large scale event or event requiring use of multiple campus services, including but not limited to:
- Building Services (setup of tables/chairs, cleaning services)
- Facilities (Electrical shop, Carpentry Shop, etc.)
- Security (Campus Police)
- Any Event in Center for the Arts or Athletics Spaces. For example:
- Kendall Main Stage Theatre
- Don Evans Black Box Theatre
- Mildred & Ernest E. Mayo Concert Hall
- Packer Hall
- Lions Stadium
- Green Lane Fields
- Recreation Center
The last day to submit any requests for events taking place in the current semester, regardless of tier, is one calendar month prior to the last day of classes.
Fall 2013: November 6 , 2013 Spring 2014 April 1, 2013
- Final determination of appropriate Tier for an event will be made by Brower Student Center Professional Staff
- Events that change tier after initial booking may have to be rescheduled to meet necessary deadlines
- All deadlines/procedures of other offices (i.e. Sodexo Catering, Arts Facilities) still apply
- All requests are subject to room availability. Submitting a request on time does not guarantee that a space will be available.